1. What brought you here?
- I’ve always wanted to create a blog to share my ideas and I finally promised myself I’d make it happen! Cheers to the new year!
2. What's your favorite TV Show?
- FRIENDS! I can basically repeat every line by now.
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Hmm... this is tough one. I really love birthday cake and chocolate chip cookie dough!
4. Where would you love to travel someday?
- Paris would be nice, but Georgia, Tennessee, and Disney are definitely at the top of my list.
5. What are you most afraid of?
- Spiders! Yuck! I can't sleep if I know a spider's in my room.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- Either reading, shopping, dancing, going for walks, or hanging out with my boyfriend.
7. What's your dream car?
- A four-door Jeep Wrangler! (Blue of course!)
8. Which season do you prefer?
- Summer; it's the perfect temperature, plus there is so much going on!
9. When's your birthday?
- June 11th.
10. What three words best describe you?
- Optimistic, smiley, and headstrong.
11. What cheers you up on a rough day?
- Listening to music and creating a dance routine. If it's nice outside, going for walks is the perfect way to unwind.
12. Are you left or right handed?
- Definitely right handed... I wish I could be ambidextrous!
13. What's the last vacation you went on?
- I went to Isle Royale last summer with some friends and hiked for a week. That was certainly an experience!
14. How tall are you?
- Last time I measured, I was 5'8", but I think I've grown an inch since then.
FUN FACT: I'm actually taller than both of my parents!
15. What is one item on your bucket list?
- To visit Walt Disney World and give Sulley a hug! (He's my favorite character!)
17. Where do you go to college?
- Saginaw Valley State University
18. What organizations are you a part of?
- Alpha Phi Omega, Love Your Melon, Cardinal Rhythm, and Standing in the GAP.
19. Do you have a job? What do you do?
- I'm an Office Support Specialist for Covenant Physical Medicine & Rehab.
20. What do you wish you could master?
- The piano! I would love to be able to play difficult pieces.
Have any other questions you'd like me to answer? Do you have similar answers to mine? Leave a comment below!