FabFitFun Spring 2019 Unboxing!
(Spoiler alert!) If you haven't received your box yet and would like to be surprised, I would suggest waiting to read this post. Otherwise, keep on scrolling!
For those of you who have never heard of FabFitFun, it's a seasonal subscription box filled with full size items. For only $50, you receive a box worth over $200! This box is well worth it's value and filled with beauty, lifestyle, fashion, and fitness items. I have never been disappointed with a box and they keep getting better every season! You can even choose some of your items and add addition products at a discounted price.
This is absolutely my favorite subscription box by far! I've tried others, but this one definitely gives the best products. I don't mind receiving sample sizes, but I feel like you can't get the full effect of the product in a tiny sample. Thanks to FabFitFun, I've been able to try so many products I never knew about! I also love how each box supports an empowering organization. This season was the Ian Somerhalder Foundation!
Here are the items in my box (Including the description from the FFF Magazine):
1. Ouai Leave-in Conditioner - "We're obsessed with this multitasking leave-in conditioner. It works all day to smooth, soften, and detangle hair with moisturizing properties and enhanced heat protection.
2. S'ip By S'well - "Sip in style while reducing single-use plastic consumption. Whether filled with a hot or cold drink, the stainless steel water bottle is insulated to keep your drinks at just the right temperature."
3. Trestique Matte Color + Shiny Balm Lip Crayon - This was my mystery item, so there is no description for this! The mystery item may vary from box to box.
Price: $20+ (No exact price given)
4. Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel - "Visibly reduce the look of under-eye bags and dark circles with this breakthrough solution."
5. Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub - "Formulated with charcoal and Dead Sea minerals, the luxe and gentle body scrub removes dirt for polished, hydrated, and refreshed skin."
6. Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial - "Hydrate and brighten your skin! This weightless souffle contains vitamin C, turmeric extract, and hyaluronic acid."
7. Daily Concepts Daily Detox Brush - "Your body needs TLC too. Exfoliate layers of dead skin and stimulate circulation with the brush's natural bristles and massaging nodules."
8. Deux Lux Demi Backpack - "Keep your belongings safe and snug in the cutest canvas backpack. It features adjustable straps, a top handle, and post-closure - making it the perfect bag for all of tour spring travels."
Total worth of my box: $272.99
This box is definitely worth it's price. I only paid $50 and received almost $300 worth of items!
#fabfitfun #blog #blogger #blogging #fashion #beauty #lifestyle #fitness #products #seasonal #blessedinlilly #discount #happiness #love #spring #unboxing #spoilers #fullsize #luxury #items #backpack #deuxlux #mannakadar #korres #vitaminc #champagne #lotion #bodyscrub #trestique #lipcolor #waterbottle #sipbyswell #drybrushing #leaveinconditioner #hair #haircare #drbrandt #eyegel #dailyconcepts #fffgiveaway #soulmatters #meliapuntacanabeach