It's that time of year again! The leaves are falling, the weather is cooling down, and you can get some sort of pumpkin-flavored beverage anywhere you go. With that being said, it's time to create this year's fall bucket list! There are so many fun activities to do, that it's hard to choose just one!
1. Visit a pumpkin patch.
2. Drink an entire gallon of apple cider.
3. Complete a corn maze without help.
4. Make my own caramel apples!
5. Have a bonfire with family and friends.
6. Create cute "friends" costumes with my besties.
7. Try making a fun fall recipe from Pinterest.
8. Go to a tailgate! (for the first time ever)
9. Drink peppermint hot chocolate!
10. Have a Halloweentown marathon with friends.
There are so many different activities to do in fall. What are some of the activities on your fall bucket list?