(Spoiler alert!) I received my first Sephora Play Box and I was super impressed! For those who don't know, this box is curated by Sephora and full of goodies for only $10 a month. It's usually just samples, but some of them are deluxe sizes. Each box is different depending on your preferences, so you never know what you'll get! Plus, with every box, you receive a coupon to get bonus Beauty Insider points!
Here are the products in this month's box:
1. Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water - You have no idea how happy I was to receive this product. I'm a HUGE fan of micellar water and literally use it every night! I've never used the Sephora brand of this product, but I'm definitely excited to!
2. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil - This is a product I'll definitely be keeping in my purse. My brows have a lot of thin spots, so I always fill them in. However, sometimes I don't have time, so I'll be turning to this when I'm in a rush! Plus, I'll be able to add some "power" to my brows after my gym workouts!
3. Urban Decay Perversion Volumizing Mascara - Urban Decay has always been one of my favorite brands. I've never found a product of their's that I didn't like. This size is perfect for throwing in my bag and touching up my lashes after work!
4. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - I used to use Clinique foundation all the time, but it unfortunately dried out my skin. I'm really hoping this lotion works well and helps with my dry patches!
5. Sachajuan Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner - This was an extra "freebie" in the box, but every girl needs good hair products in their life! This set is perfect for taking to Alex's on the weekend when I don't want to haul large bottles back and forth.
6. Tumeric Brightening Polish - I've never used a brightening polish before, so I'm very excited to see what this does for my skin!
I'm excited to try all of these products (they're all brand new to me!) and see what goodies Sephora will send me next month! Even though they're only trial size items, it's still fun to learn about new products!
*I've been super behind on my posts, but really wanted to post before my May box arrived! Check back soon for the May Sephora Play box!