Sephora Play Box: May 2019
(Spoiler alert!) After the April box was so wonderful, I couldn't wait for the next one. Let me tell you, this box is absolutely AMAZING! I was highly impressed with this month's products and being able to try products that were on my wishlist, but had yet to purchase. This box is only $10 a month, but it's definitely well worth the price. So far, this subscription box is fantastic and I hope it keeps getting better every month!
Here are the products in this month's box:
1. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Chai - Not only is the color very bold, but the consistency is so smooth! It goes on nicely, so I'm excited to see if this lip color lasts all day.
2. Lancome CILS Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base - I've actually tried this product before, but every girl should add this to their beauty routine. It's a perfect lash primer and help keep your lashes soft and smooth!
3. Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream - You have no idea how excited I was to see this product! I've always wanted to try this. For one, it smells absolutely amazing and comes in such a cute container!
4. Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - My go-to night cleanser is normally micellar water, but I'm a huge fan of Tarte products. I have yet to find a product of their's that I don't like, so I'm excited to try this cleanser.
5. Moroccan Oil Protect & Prevent Spray - We should all be protecting our hair from damage and heat. This product has many nutrients to create a barrier against harmful factors. Plus, this size is perfect for keeping in your purse when your hair needs a refresh!
6. Viktor & Rolf Magic Salty Flower Perfume - This was May's bonus item, but it smells absolutely amazing. It's very light and flirty, so it's perfect for date night!
Let me know what your favorite item in this box was! Also, are you a member of Sephora Play?