(Spoiler alert!) If you haven't received your box yet, I would recommend waiting to read this post. It's definitely the best box yet! I literally can't express enough how amazing this box was. I did manage to snag a couple add-ons, but the were mediocre compared to the actual box contents.
For those of you who don't know what the FabFitFun box is, it's a quarterly subscription box containing fashion, beauty, fitness, and fun. It contains over $200 worth of products for only $49.99! There are so many female-owned brands and products that most of us would never have discovered if it wasn't for FFF. Plus, due to the large amount of subscribers, you get the option to customize some of your items! There are several to choose from, which make it even more special! If you'd like to try FabFitFun, click the link below to get $10 off your first box! --> https://share.fabfitfun.com/x/Z9B7dE
What's inside my Summer box: (All items are linked)
1. Sol De Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream - I've heard so much about this product, but had yet to try it! For one, it smells amazing and definitely leaves my skin feeling soft. I can definitely understand why everyone loves this product!
2. Sol De Janiero Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream - This is very similar to the Bum Bum Cream, just in shower cream form. Yet again, it smells amazing and lathers nicely. It doesn't get clumpy or leave an oily residue. Definitely a win-win!
3. XO, Siena Black Felt Letter Board - You have no idea how excited I was to receive this! I've always wanted one, but just didn't want to spend the money. You'll definitely be seeing more of this item on my insta!
4. Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace - Gold, dainty, feminine, elegant... I adore this necklace! It's literally perfect for any outfit, especially when you just want that "extra touch", but don't want to go overboard.
5. (Mystery Item!) Dr. Brandt Pore Purifying Cleanser - Everyone needs a good acne cleanser, especially one that's gentle on sensitive skin like mine. I couldn't find the exact product, so I linked a similar one.
6. Coola Organic SPF 30 Makeup Setting Sunscreen Spray - Y'all know I'm a major fan of Coola products. I was stoked to find they have a sunscreen setting spray! Sometimes I use moisturizers without SPF when I travel because they're small, but now I can still do my normal makeup routine with added sun protection! If you don't use SPF regularly (you should to prevent aging), I highly recommend checking this out!
7. Invisibobble Original Duo Pack - These have been all the rage lately. These are made to be gentle on your hair and eliminate that "hair tie" mark. Personally, these don't hold my hair very well, but they're still cute to wear on your wrist as a casual accessory! Plus, if someone's in need of hair tie, you'll have one on hand!
8. Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask - Infused with plums, this mask is designed to hydrate and brighten dull skin. It smells amazing and is perfect for a girl's night with your besties!
9. Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray - I'm a major fan of facial sprays. They're so nice to keep in your purse or gym bag. When you feel yourself reaching a low point, just spray this on your face to get a boost of freshness! I like to think of it as a mini boost of confidence! It definitely makes you feel much more awake as you push through your last few hours of work.
10. Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask - We give so much love to our face, but our feet definitely need it too! Especially since it's warming up, we want our feet to look gorgeous in those new wedges or espadrilles. This foot mask will help exfoliate and polish to give you soft, smoother looking feet!
Total value of box: $302.95 (Wow!) All that for only $49.99!
Here are the two add-ons (discounted products) that I managed to snag:
1. Daily Concepts Back Scrubber - To be honest, it can be hard to reach all areas of your back without being double-jointed. This scrubber is designed like a sash, so you can just glide it back and forth across your back for an even clean. Plus, the bag is reusable and comes with a hook to hang it in the shower!
2. Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss - This comes in two colors - frosted and unicorn - and is absolutely gorgeous. The consistency is rich, so it doesn't take much to give your eyes that beautiful shine you're searching for.
If you received a FabFitFun box, let me know what your favorite product was! If not, what was your favorite product from this unboxing?